- Appointment-setting services can save you valuable time by booking meetings with prospective clients automatically.
- Costs range from 80 cents to $1.10 per minute, or by the appointment.
- Look for a company that can help with script writing and can customize its service to fit your company's needs.
There have been countless books written about how to start a business and how to keep that business from shutting its doors during the first year. Business experts, gurus and consultants also have their own advice for business owners – you will hear about the rules, ideals and decisions that you have to make on a daily basis from people with all levels of experience. It is no wonder that business owners are stressed to the max with so many responsibilities to handle.
The true test of any business owner or entrepreneur is to learn everything from A to Z that you need to know in order to open your company and keep it moving forward. Let's focus on the letter A and specifically talk about appointment-setting services.
What is an appointment-setting service?
Anyone who owns or manages a company knows just how important it is to have an endless supply of sales leads at your disposal. However, that does not always happen. Some companies waste valuable time and resources trying to market themselves and find new clients to do business with them.
Many business owners and experts agree that oftentimes, the most difficult part of growing a business is finding an effective way to reach new prospects and potential clients.
Setting appointments with new prospects eats up an enormous amount of your time and resources if you are not careful. In today's business world, time is money – consider using an appointment-setting service.
They are experts at what they do, and their sales reps have been trained to make an appointment on your behalf. They understand your prospects may need a little convincing to do business with you. With the right appointment-setting service, your management staff and employees are free to focus on other aspects of running the company.
What are the benefits of using an appointment-setting service?
"Managing your business by taking advantage of an appointment-setting service will help you run your company more efficiently in a variety of ways," said Conor Febos, account manager at Lewis Communications.
These benefits include ...
- Keeping track of your schedule. "An appointment-setting service can sync with your Google calendar and keep track of all your new bookings and appointments," said Febos. "It can help block time on your calendar, and everyone will be on the same page in reaching out to new prospects and prospective clients."
- Managing your clients. "With an appointment-setting service, you can keep track of your client's history and upcoming bookings," added Febos. "You can send automatic email reminders and professional invoices. In addition, you can also get notified each time you receive a new message."
- Staying updated 24/7. "You will be able to find out when a prospect makes or cancels a booking, sends a message, or visits your website," Febos said. "You will have the opportunity to send updates and respond to any special requests."
How much does it cost to use an appointment-setting service?
Obviously, the larger the service is, the more expensive the fees are likely to be. The best way to find the service that is perfect for you is to shop around carefully and get referrals from friends and business associates. Look online and research the different appointment-setting companies in your area. And don't overlook newer services – they may have experience with other companies and branched out to work on their own.
According to industry experts, the cost of appointment-setting services ranges from 80 cents to $1.10 per minute, or by the appointment. When budgeting for a service, account for setup charges, annual fees or anything else that needs to be included.
What features should you look for?
While many appointment-setting companies offer the same services, look for special features that are beneficial to your particular business. These include ...
- The knowledge to run an efficient campaign. Look for an appointment-setting service that has experience running campaigns and will give you qualified leads.
- Creative scriptwriting assistance. The best appointment-setting services have teams of creative people on staff who will assist you in creating the best script for your company's needs.
- Customized strategies based on your needs. An experienced appointment-setting service knows how to create customized strategies based on your company's needs and requirements.
What are some of the top appointment-setting services?
- Salesify (salesify.com): The company was founded in 2005 by three Silicon Valley veterans intent on offering tech companies a new option to drive B2B lead generation while lowering the cost of sales.
- eCoast Marketing (ecoastmarketing.com): The firm started out with five employees in 2000 as an outsourced demand generation company. Over the years, they have grown into a team of experts dedicated to helping their clients succeed.
- Out2Bound (out2bound.com): Their dedicated team of like-minded and driven people have international experience, diverse business backgrounds, and passion for sales and technology.
- Leadium (leadium.io): The company includes a large group of sales and marketing professionals who use their talents to help your company meet its goals. They work with startups, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
If you are considering using an appointment-setting service to help your company reach and turn prospects into clients, do your research and find someone you are comfortable with, and who shares your corporate culture and values.