- Businesses get celebrity endorsements to boost sales and build consumer loyalty in their brand.
- By observing brands with celebrity endorsements, you can better understand how to secure your own celebrity endorsements.
- Celebrity endorsements are effective because people follow celebrities and tend to trust familiar faces. These ads are much more memorable and make people believe that the products are of higher quality.
Marketing efforts are evolving, with social media playing a role for most brands. Many companies are setting up sponsorships with https://www.businessnewsdaily.com to attract attention to their brand. However, despite what most SMBs think, you can shoot high and land influencers with a much larger following.
Why do brands use celebrity endorsements?
There are many benefits of investing in celebrity endorsements. Here are a few:
- Sales and brand loyalty: One of the top benefits of using celebrity endorsements is they can boost sales and inspire brand loyalty. In other words, if you select the right celebrity to endorse your brand, their fans will buy more items and support your brand as long as the celebrity is affiliated with it.
- Inspiring consumer confidence: Another great benefit of having celebrity endorsements is that it inspires confidence in your consumers. When a big-name celebrity is willing to associate their legacy and personal brand to promote a brand, this gives consumers more confidence in the products or services the brand is offering.
- Leveraging influence: Lastly, since celebrities have their own brand and influence, they do not have to officially endorse you for your company to benefit. In other words, if a celebrity regularly wears or uses your products, this will automatically earn you new followers and customers.
There are many platforms that connect small businesses with celebrities, creating endorsements that boost sales and encourage buzz around their business. Here are five platforms to help your SMB land celebrity endorsements.
This branding and marketing agency specializes in celebrity bookings and endorsements, according to their CEO, Jared Shapiro. They coordinate product placements, social media posts and events with celebrities. This type of buzz is perfect for any startup or SMB looking to increase engagement and sales.
This celebrity endorsement platform makes influencer marketing more accessible and affordable. Using FamePick, SMBs can leverage profiles of real celebrities and run sponsored ad campaigns on their Facebook and Instagram accounts. FamePick's algorithm determines which celebrities would be most appropriate for your brand, based on your products and services and the celebrity's demographic.
Talent Resources connects brands with celebrities and influencers across various digital platforms. They coordinate social media endorsements (with names like Kylie Jenner and Demi Lovato), celebrity appearances at business events or venues (including stars like Jamie Fox and Emily Ratajkowski), and celebrity endorsement campaigns (like Kelly Clarkson as the face of Citizen Watch.) This talent agency is perfect for SMBs looking to connect with the most prominent personalities.
This influencer marketing platform connects brands with social media influencers of all levels, including celebrities. Using real-time CPI, ROI and engagement analytics, Find Your Influence discovers and connects brands with the best influencers in the market. If you want to find successful and applicable endorsements for your SMB, consider using this platform.
CelebExperts connects brands of all sorts and sizes with the right celebrities and influencers for their mission. There are three main focuses the company prioritizes: hiring celebrities/influencers for endorsements/collaborations, providing high-end corporate consulting and hiring celebrity/famous speakers. Your SMB will benefit from one of these offerings.
Are celebrity endorsements effective?
If you are wondering if celebrity endorsements are effective, the answer is yes. The following is a list of reasons why:
- People love familiar faces: One of the top reasons celebrity endorsements are effective is because people love seeing familiar faces. When we see a familiar face, we are much more likely to purchase the product.
- People follow celebrities: Another reason is that many people view celebrities as icons, which makes the average person much more likely to try to mimic their behaviors.
- Opening up to new demographics: Additionally, another reason celebrity endorsements work is that it exposes their products to new demographics. For instance, if your chosen celebrity has a totally different demographic than your brand does, then you will immediately be exposed to an entirely new group of potential consumers.
- Higher quality products: Although it may not necessarily be true, many people believe that some brands do not have celebrity endorsements simply because they cannot afford them. Therefore, when you manage to get a reputable celebrity to endorse your brand, people believe your products and services are of premium quality.
- More memorable advertisements: Lastly, using a celebrity makes your advertisements more memorable. No matter how clever your idea for an ad may be, it will be much more memorable if you have included a well-known celebrity in the ad.