Lots of people dream about starting their own business, but a select few have what it takes to actually do it. The latest #BNDchat focused on everything people need to know about taking the leap into entrepreneurship.
This month's chat featured Ebong Eka, a small business expert, author and contributor to The Huffington Post and several other news outlets, and Jacquelyn Gernaey, a small business owner and CEO of The Alternative Board in Suffolk County, N.Y. The chat also featured all of the experts from the Business News Daily team.
In case you missed the chat, here are a few highlights.
1. What is the biggest mistake people make when starting a business?
2. What is the most overlooked part of starting your own business?
3. What one piece of advice should people know before starting a business?
4. Can there be a bad reason for starting a business?
5. What's the best way to network as an entrepreneur
6. What is the one piece of advice you give to those thinking about starting a business?