Magento’s inaugural Imagine conference in Los Angeles has attracted more than 600 attendees, who are all getting a crash course on the future of e-commerce.
With people from 37 U.S. states and 27 countries, many attendees are interested in exploring what L.A. has to offer, particularly the food.
“Every city in the United States has something unique to offer, and with its amazing weather, world-class cuisine and iconic shopping, Los Angeles is no exception,” said GadiShamia, founder and general manager of Bizzy a community-driven online recommendation engine.
BusinessNewsDaily asked Bizzy to provide a list of places for visitors to dine. Here are the most-favorited restaurants on Bizzy:
- Mastro's Steakhouse, Beverly Hills
- Father's Office, Santa Monica
- Osteria Mozza, Los Angeles
- Pizzeria Mozza, Los Angeles
- Kate Mantilini, Woodland Hills
- El Cholo Mexican, Santa Monica
- Father's Office, Los Angeles
- Katsu-Ya, Studio City
- Katsuya, Los Angeles
- The Little Door, Mid-Wilshire
“As a local business recommendation engine, Bizzy wants to provide you with personalized recommendations on the best places to eat, shop and play whether you live in LA, Boston, Shreveport or anywhere else in the U.S,"Shamia said.
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter at #MagentoImagine Conference
- Social Media Savvy: A Week of Tips to Help Your Business
- 5 Ways Businesses Will Use Social Media in 2011
Reach BusinessNewsDaily staff writer Brian Anthony Hernandez at Bhernandez@TechMediaNetwork.com. Follow him on Twitter: @BAHjournalist.